If you’re a beginner when it comes to makeup, here is a list of products you’ll need to complete your kit. These products are completely affordable, & because you’re just starting out, the majority of these are drugstore products that work just as great as any high end prouduct!
- Every girl needs a cute makeup bag. Am I right? Mine is from Forever 21. Of course the ‘A’ caught my attention. ‘A’ for Adanna!
2. Foundations are great but, ever since I started using the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, I feel like it does just as good of a job! The coverage is absolutely amazing & it has amazing benefits for your skin.
3. You’ll fall inlove with press powders from the Covergirl Queen Collection and ELF!
4. If you plan on applying foundation, powder, eye shadow etc, you’re going need a brush set. I love my Naked 3 Brush Set!
5. If you plan on filling in your eyebrows, I highly recommend the elf Eyebrow Kit.
6. This eye shadow palette from elf comes with a variety of colors as well as blushes and bronzers!
7. This felt-tip liquid eyeliner is great for those of you with shaky hands! You’ll definitely have more control for the perfect winged look. 8. You’re obviously going to have to complete your look with the perfect lippie! So make sure you rack up on your favorite, lip glosses & lipsticks.